top of page
Immigration Law


Spousal Sponsorship is part of the Family Class Immigration Program. Under this program, a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident can sponsor their current partner, including a same-sex spouse or common-law partner, to immigrate to Canada. Both you and the person you're sponsoring must meet the eligibility requirements set out by the Government of Canada. 

Applying to sponsor your partner can be a grueling and stressful process. However, our team at TBM Law is committed to making the process as simple and easy as possible. 


Locating application forms online can be easy. However, accurately gathering, completing, and submitting each form and supporting documents for a compelling application can be challenging, and when mistakes are made, it could result in denied applications. 


Our team at TMB Law has successfully handled countless immigration cases, all with unique circumstances and requirements, while simultaneously simplifying and streamlining the process for our clients. Our expert advisors can assist you in submitting a complete and comprehensive application that will increase your likelihood of acceptance.

Already completed the application and gathered your documents? We offer our expertise to review your materials to ensure that all required paperwork has been compiled and that all forms are complete and error-free. 


Our team at TMB Law supports diversity and immigration and is committed to reuniting families and ensuring that everyone interested in immigrating to Canada has an equal and fair opportunity. Contact us today to learn how to help you and your family make Canada home. 


There are quite a few categories of permanent residency or landed immigrant status that you can apply to. The program is right for you depending on your specific situation. TMB Law's experienced legal professionals can help determine which program offers you the most significant entry opportunity to Canada.

Canada offers citizenship through.


  • Work Permits and Labour impact Assessments

  • Work Permit extensions


  • Visitor visas and visitor record extensions

  • Electronic Travel Authorizations

bottom of page